Katri

Origin : Finnish,

If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!

Katri Expression, Katri Soul Urge, Katri Inner Dream

numerology

Numerology information Katri:

numerologyName Number: 5 Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear

additional

Additional information Katri:

additionalFinnish Meaning: The name Katri is a Finnish baby name. In Finnish the meaning of the name Katri is: Pure.

additionalGreek Meaning: The name Katri is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Katri is: Pure.

additionalShort form of KATARIINA

urban

Definition funny of Katri:

urbanA Katris is the area of skin between the scrotum and the anus also known as the perineum when tickled it produces a pleasant feeling sometimes resulting in sexual gratification

urbanman, i didn't want to admit it to her last night but i loved it when she stroked my katris...

expression

Expression information Katri:

expressionPeople with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.

soul

Soul information Katri:

soulPeople with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.

songs

Songs about Katri:

songsKatri by Tellu Virkkala Liisa Mattveinen from the Album Mateli

songsKatri Ka - Bair by Sher Ram from the Album Beat Of India, Kumaoni

songskAtris by Jaquwa/?? from the Album pArfait Amour

songskAtris by Jaquwa from the Album pArfait Amour

songskAtris by Jaquwa from the Album pArfait Amour

songsPiano Trio: Movement 1 (feat. Solomia Soroka, Katri Ervamaa & Arthur Greene) by Katri Ervamaa, Arthur Greene Mary Simoni feat. Solomia Soroka from the Album Piano Trio With Electronics (feat. Solomia Soroka, Katri Ervamaa & Arthur Greene) - Single

songsPiano Trio: Movements 2 & 3 (feat. Solomia Soroka, Katri Ervamaa & Arthur Greene) by Katri Ervamaa, Arthur Greene Mary Simoni feat. Solomia Soroka from the Album Piano Trio With Electronics (feat. Solomia Soroka, Katri Ervamaa & Arthur Greene) - Single

books

Books about Katri:

booksKatri Per?l?inen, Inkeril?inen Kielenoppaani by Pertti Virtaranta (Jan 1, 1980)

booksBefore the Fall (The Katri Book 1) by Kate Smith (May 8, 2009)

booksIndigo Dancer (Katri Book 2) by Kate Smith (Jul 8, 2009)

booksKleine Standhafte Katri

booksLonely Planet Not For Parents Travel Book by Dubois, Michael, Hilden, Katri, Price, Jane [Lonely Planet,2011]... (Feb 2, 0011)

booksFirst the Good News: Collected Poems/Katri Foster by Katri Foster (2006)

books[ { VAMPIRIS SANCTI: THE VAMPIRE } ] by Cardew, Katri (AUTHOR) Nov-18-2011 [ Paperback ] by Katri Cardew (Nov 18, 2011)

wiki

Wiki information Katri:

Katri Helena
Singer, Composer, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Musician, TV Personality, Person, Film actor

Katri Helena Kalaoja is a Finnish singer who has been performing since the 1960s. She has been married three times and is now living as a single mother. In terms of commercial success, Katri Helena is one of the most popular singers in Finland. She...

Katri Ylander
Singer, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Composer, Person, Musician

Katri Marianne Ylander is a Finnish singer who rose to popularity after placing second in Idols Finland 2, the Finnish version of Pop Idol. Ylander received 45% of votes, while the winner, Ilkka Jääskeläinen, received the other 55%. She released her...

facebook

Facebook pages same name Katri:

Katrin Bauerfeind - Artist Katrin Göring-Eckardt - Politician Katrina Kaif FC Peru - Artist Katrina Patchett - Dancer Katrin Albsteiger - Politician Katrina Kaif Hot. - Artist Katrina Ho - Artist Katrin Davidsdottir - Athlete Katrin Lampe - Artist Katrine Bernardo - Artist