Meaning : Tomorrow; Smell, perfume, Tomorrow; Smell, Perfume,
Origin : Japanese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Asuka:
Name Number: 8 Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Asuka:
From Japanese 明日 (asu) "tomorrow" and 香 (ka) "smell, perfume".
Definition funny of Asuka:
Pilot of Evangelion Unit 02. Works under NERV. German. 14 years old. Resides with Major Misato and Shinji Ikari, pilot of Evengelion Unit 01. Mother commited suicide.
A term used to describe someone who is really ,really hot. i.e. Asuka Langley Sohryu ;)
OMFG!That woman is such an asuka!
The kanji (Chinese character) for Asuka is written with two characters, one meaning "to fly" and the other meaning "bird.". Some say it's derived from "of flying bird." (tobu tori no).
In Japan, there was a period of time which people now call the "Asuka Period." The Asuka Period started towards the end of the 6th century and lasted about 100 years. During this time, art and architecture thrived and Japan's capital was in the Asuka region. In the Asuka period, currency was issued and architecture and art were making major advances. It was a very successful time for Japan. The word's literal meaning "to fly" and "bird" are both signs of being up high, like the period of time mentioned.
very roxor bitch from evangelion
Songs about Asuka:
1000 eyes feat. Asuka Mochizuki by ?Star Guitar from the Album Traveller
Asuka by Shiny Stars from the Album Rorisang
Asuka by Gridlink from the Album Amber Gray
Asuka by The Pillow People from the Album Nymphet - EP
Asuka by Tak from the Album Asuka
Asuka by Strike from the Album Sinheiki
Asuka by Piper Club from the Album Lap Dance, Vol. 1
Books about Asuka:
Asuka Buddhist Art: Horyu-Ji (The Heibonsha Survey of Japanese Art, V. 4) by Seiichi Mizuno (Sep 1974)
Asuka's Confession by Eva Marie Paulliere (Dec 30, 2012)
Method to learn social studies: Chapter of Japanese History Part1: Kodai Asuka Nara Heian Kamakura era (Japanese... by Koujun Kobayashi (Aug 23, 2014)
Kishi Asuka (Japanese Edition) by G Publishers (Aug 16, 2014)
Asuka: der Duft von morgen (German Edition) by Sabrina Schernau (Sep 10, 2013)
ASUKA CIEL [2014 January]
Volume 15 D ?N ?ANGEL (Asuka Comics) (2011) ISBN: 4049250764 [Japanese Import] by Ru Sugisaki snow (0010)
Movies about Asuka:
Japanese Porn Star DVD Collection - KIRARA ASUKA - -
Asuka Kishi - D-bomb BOMB-1026 Unrated -
4 Legends of Japan Porn Star 4 Hours of SEX Party "REIKO KOBAYAKAWA" "NOA" "YUNA SIINA" "ASUKA" -
Anime - Today'S Asuka Show Vol.1 10004-77775 Unrated -
つれゲー Vol.12 Uchida Aya & Ogame Asuka × Way of the Samurai 4 -
Heroine Asuka Miyama Muteki 2013 -
Anime - Today'S Asuka Show Vol.2 10004-77776 Unrated -
Wiki information Asuka:
Asuka is a village located in Takaichi District, Nara Prefecture, Japan. As of February 29, 2012, the village has an estimated population of 6,035, with 2,180 households, and a population density of 250.62 persons per km². The total area is 24.08...
The Asuka period was a period in the history of Japan lasting from 538 to 710, although its beginning could be said to overlap with the preceding Kofun period. The Yamato polity evolved greatly during the Asuka period, which is named after the Asuka...
Japanese Name Pronounced: As-Kah
The u sound is 'breathy' and used in many Japanese words such as desu and masu (des and mas)
Meaning: Fragrance of Tomorrow
Places named Asuka include:
* Asuka, Yamato (飛鳥), an area in Yamato Province (now Nara Prefecture) where imperial palaces and centers of government were built in the 6th and 7th centuries
* Asuka, Nara (明日香), a village in Nara Prefecture in the same area as ancient Asuka (飛鳥)
* Asukayama Park (飛鳥山公園 Asukayama-kōen), a park in Tokyo.
Real people with the given name Asuka (which as a personal name may be either male or female) include:
* Aska (singer-songwriter) (born Ryo Aska (Asuka Ryō)) , a Japanese singer-songwriter, formerly a member of the duo Chage and Aska
* Asuca Hayashi, a Japanese singer
* Asuka Hinoi, a Japanese singer who is the leader of the Hinoi Team (named after her)
* "Asuka" Morin Olivier, a French presenter, "shoutcaster" of Warcraft3 at ESWC 2006 (Bercy)
* Asuka (born Asuka Barden), an American music producer and singer.
Fictional characters with the given name Asuka include:
* Asuka Langley Soryu in Neon Genesis Evangelion
* Asuka Kasen in Grand Theft Auto III
* Asuka Honda in Asuka 120%
* Asuka Kazama in the Tekken series
* Asuka Motomura in Battle Royale II
* Asuka Mizunokouji in Urusei Yatsura
* Asuka Saginomiya in Ranma 1/2
* Asuka Sugo in Cyberformula
* Asuka Tenjouin (Alexis Rhodes) in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
* Asuka in the game Sweet Home
* Asuka Tachibana in the anime s-CRY-ED
* Asuka, a former girlfriend of Yoji's in Weiss Kreuz
* Asuka Kuraku, the main character in the manga series Hana no Asuka-gumi
* Asuka Shin, Dyna’s human form in the Ultra Series Ultraman Dyna